Review for Eurokids
Very Very Bad experience with Euro Kids;
I had very bad experience with Euro kids, Sarjapur(Bellandur) Bangalore Branch.
There is no clear cut rule for transportation, transport outsourced to third party vendor and transport vendor has his own rule to dictate fee structure where school management have no say and they are not able to support parents.
I wan to make point to other parents ensure transportation taken care by Euro Kid franchise, other wise better they can stop doing sensitive business like pre-school.
* Hefty fees for transport and also you have to pay fee for whole year even if you are not using transport during summer holidays.
* your kid will be transported in LPG/CNG running unsafe vehicle.
* Apart from paying fee for 12 month, summer camp transport extra.
* Transport vendor don't provide bills for same.
* Transport vendor behaves rude, euro kid center head is help less. Not sure how do they manage an institution with such arrangements.
Wake up, please ensure right thing before you admit your child.